kaitlynsigler

KaitMar Book Reviews

I'm just an average 22 year old college student, currently living in Iowa. I love fiction books, mostly romance.

Bad Boys After Dark: Dylan - Melissa Foster

Dylan's story in the Bad Boys After Dark series is a great addition to the family's story. Dylan's story picks up right where Mick's story leaves off.

Ever since I read Mick's story, I've wanted to know how Dylan and Tiffany's would play out. I am very pleased with the outcome.

Tiffany Winters is a work-alcoholic and very independent woman. She does a wonderful job of achieving what she sets out for with her career. With all her success, she lets life pass her by. Tiffany doesn't seem like she takes much time to enjoy life, her success, and her family.

Dylan is the perfect boyfriend for Tiffany. He's patient, kind-hearted, and loyal. Dylan reads Tiffany well and is an excellent communicator. How could someone not fall for Dylan?

I enjoyed seeing how the characters grow and how their relationship helps them both. This story made me laugh and cry with what Tiffany and Dylan have had to go through during their lives.

I received this book through Beck Valley Books Book Tours, I have volunteered to share my review and all the opinions are 100% my own.