kaitlynsigler

KaitMar Book Reviews

I'm just an average 22 year old college student, currently living in Iowa. I love fiction books, mostly romance.

Seaside Whispers (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers): Matt Lacroux - Melissa Foster

Seaside Whispers is an adorable addition to the Seaside series, with characters that are fun and easy to love. Matt Lacroux has a difficult decision about his future to make. He's well educated, loyal, and goes for what he wants. I love seeing Matt interact with his family and friends. I especially enjoy the way Matt treats Hagen and cares for the young boy. It's certainly melts the heart reading the parts with Matt and Hagen together. Mira Savage is an independent, single mother. She's driven to provide a good life for her son, Hagen. I adore her parenting style and how much she encourages Hagen to embrace what he enjoys doing. Her patients for her son's questions and desire to learn is admirable. I rooted for Mira and Matt's relationship throughout the story. They make a very sweet couple. I do wish there was more interaction or cameos with the Seaside Girls. They are some of my favorite characters. Those girls always amuse me. The ending of this story had me laughing. Theresa got the Seaside Girls good. The ending also made me curious to what is next for the series. I'm really hoping Mira's best friend Serena gets her story told because the hints of the possible romances got me wanting to know more. I received this book through Beck Valley Books Book Tours, I have volunteered to share my review and all the opinions are 100% my own.