kaitlynsigler

KaitMar Book Reviews

I'm just an average 22 year old college student, currently living in Iowa. I love fiction books, mostly romance.

Bad Boys After Dark: Mick - Melissa Foster

Mick's story in the Bad Boys After Dark series caught my attention from the start and kept it throughout the book.

Amanda Jenner came out of her shell in this story. Amanda is normally careful and cautious. At the masquerade bar, Amanda tries something out of the norm for her by trying to seduce a man and aiming for a more primal hookup. Little does she know that the man she ends up seducing happens to be her boss.

Mick Bad is an alpha man who avoids relationships due to his family's past and issues. He doesn't like to mix business with pleasure. Mick recognizes Amanda behind her wig after they've already crossed the line.

When Amanda realizes it was Mick behind the mask, talk about an awkward situation. Mick comes up with the idea of spending a weekend together. He hopes to get Amanda out of his system. Things don't always work out as planned.

I am amused that Amanda researched how to seduce a man with a book. I found it adorable and pleased that it helped give her confidence.

The ending of the book has me really curious and wanting to read Dylan's story. I can't wait for it to come out!

I received this book to review through Beck Valley Books Book Tours, all the opinions above are 100% my own.