kaitlynsigler

KaitMar Book Reviews

I'm just an average 22 year old college student, currently living in Iowa. I love fiction books, mostly romance.

Seaside Embrace (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers) - Melissa Foster

Seaside Embrace is a fantastic new addition to the Seaside series.

The way this story started off, I knew the characters were in trouble, especially Jana.

Jana is a very strong, independent woman, who is insecure when it comes to her ability to commit to relationships. Jana loves to dance, box, and perform in theater. Lately, life has gotten crazy and out of control that Jana has had to cut back on the things she loves.

Hunter is a creative and hard working when it comes to his sculptures and a major player in his personal life. He's not used to relationships or romance.

Jana and Hunter are very similar with their player and non-commitment behavior. They often butt heads and get on each others nerves. Hunter finds Jana to be a challenge is willing to pursue a chance of being with Jana. Jana's insecurities about relationships and her past don't make it easy.

Hunter's patience and ability to communicate with Jana impressed and pleased me. I couldn't put the book down. I was too curious to see if Hunter and Jana could work it out.

I can't wait to see what is next for the Seaside Series. I would love to see what happens with Clark and Nina, Hunter's brother Grayson, or Jana's siblings.

I received this book to review through Beck Valley Books Book Tours, all the opinions above are 100% my own.