kaitlynsigler

KaitMar Book Reviews

I'm just an average 22 year old college student, currently living in Iowa. I love fiction books, mostly romance.

Cape Code Kisses Review

Cape Cod Kisses - Melissa Foster, Bella Andre

Bella Andre and Melissa Foster did an excellent job with this book. I could barely put the book down, even to go to bed. The story of Shelley and Quinn was addicting to read about.

The Rockwell Island setting sounds like a beautiful place to live or to visit. The way the authors described it makes the island seem relaxing, fun, and breath taking. The way Rockwell Island sounded makes me want to go. It sounds like it has such a friendly environment and welcoming residents.

The characters were well developed and their characteristics made them memorable and enticing.

Shelley Walters seemed like the fun-loving and down-to-earth. She could find adventure anywhere. Her personality seems to rub off on people and help bring them happiness or joy. She looks on the bright side of situations and looks for the good in people.

Quinn Rockwell had been the type of man who was married to his work, at least, until he met Shelley. Shelley helped bring out the calm and fun side of Quinn. Instead of always being focused on work, Shelley helped him focus on living in the present and enjoying life.

I loved seeing their relationship grow and the changes they both made throughout the story. I'm hoping for more stories about the Rockwell family. Even Quinn's siblings were well introduced and helped the reader get to know them as well. It made me curious to know more about them. I can't wait for the next book in the series!

I received this book to review through Beck Valley Books Book Tours, all the opinions above are 100% my own.